Hello Greenburgh Democrats! Please join us this Thursday for the Greenburgh Democratic Town Executive Committee meeting this Thursday. See below for the agenda and additional information.
GREENBURGH DEMOCRATIC TOWN COMMITTEE
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Thursday, March 26, 2015, 7:30 p.m.
Ardsley Community Center, 18 Center Street, Ardsley
ALL DISTRICT LEADERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND TO HEAR
THIS YEAR’S CANDIDATES PRESENT THEIR CREDENTIALS
1. Roll Call
2. Minutes – January 22, 2015 and February 26, 2015
3. Treasurer’s Report
a. Reception for County Legislator MaryJane Shimsky – April 6 at Hudson Social, Dobbs Ferry, 6-8 PM
b. Dobbs Ferry Democrats Honor David Koenigsberg and Nina Orville, April 19 at Hudson Social, Dobbs Ferry, 4-6 PM
5. Judicial Races 2015
Al Farella – candidate for Westchester County Court
6. Town Elections: Supervisor Paul Feiner and Clerk Judith Beville will present their case for endorsement as they seek re-election.
7. Town Convention (including re-constitution of Village of Elmsford committee): Thursday, May 28, 2015, at Greenburgh Town Hall – NOTE THE DATE CHANGE
8. Report from State Committee – Bill Greenawalt
9. State of the State
10. State of the County
11. State of the Town
12. Next Executive Committee Meeting: April 23, 2015